28/11/2009

Hennessy

Fascinating race today at Newbury and I really like Denman and Killyglen. The former everyone knows about and although he's running off 174 today I still thnk he may be well handicapped (Imperial Commander has been put up to the same mark after the Betfair Chase yesterday) and for me he's a backable price because of his much publicised issues last year.
Killyglen is in my ten to follow list this year and I think he ran a smashing race first time up over an inadequate 2 and a half miles, the form of which has worked out quite well.
Obviously it's a really competitive race and there are some nicely weighted horses trading at tempting prices like Gone to Lunch, Nenuphar Collonges and My Will but i'll stick with the two selections. I think Barbers Shop, Cappa Bleu and What a Friend are poor value and make the race from a betting angle.

Denman £25win @ 47/10
Killyglen £20win @ 9/1

No comments:

Post a Comment