08/04/2011

Grand National

The Aintree marathon is always my final betting race of the Jumps season and I usually go in mob handed but with reduced stakes on my individual selections. I've already backed three this year and with the ground quickening up I've taken 14s about Gold Cup fourth What a Friend. He was a tad flattered at Cheltenham but overall he is very fairly treated and the track as well as the likely going will suit him. Of my other bets I'm in a good position with The Midnight Club who I have 20s about but the lack of rain is against Silver by Nature and Tidal Bay. But whatever happens tomorrow I've had a fantastic NH season and it's been a real pleasure writing this blog.

The Midnight Club £10ew @ 20/1 (lost)
Silver By Nature £20w @ 18/1 (lost)
Tidal Bay £5w @ 47/1 and £15pl @ 9/1 (UR)
What a Friend £20w @ 14/1 (PU)


(+1819.86)

No comments:

Post a Comment