11/12/2010

Cheltenham - Dec 11th

A terrific card at the track today and whilst I am keen to take on Little Josh in the big handicap chase I can't find anything too appealing in the race now that Barry Geraghty has deserted Mad Max for Dave's Dream. Race of the day for me is the Bula where Menorah takes on Cue Card and Silviniaco Conti. Three classy looking horses that all bring different form lines to a fascinating contest. The layers have Cue Card as favourite at under 2/1 whereas Menorah, who looked ultra classy when winning the Greatwood under top weight, has touched 9/4 on Betfair and that has to be taken. I think the prices for those two are the wrong way round. I also think he will trade shorter in running. I can't rule out Silviniaco Conti but he's stepping back in trip today and that can't be to his advantage against such speedy types.

Menorah £80w @ 9/4 (In Running keep bet for £40 @ 16/10 placed) (won)


(+361.2)

No comments:

Post a Comment