20/07/2014

Redcar - 20th July

    Duke Cosimo is a horse I've had on my tracker since he won a handicap at Doncaster in mid May. He was trained as a 3yo by Sir Michael Stoute before joing David Barron this season. As good as SMS is David is a master with sprinters and judged on his aforementioned effort at Donny this horse looks on the up and up. He responded really well to pressure that day and I've been waiting for him to come out ever since. Not much else to say really, if a tracker horse runs under similar conditions that he or she faced when catching my eye in the first place they're gonna be a bet unless the price is stupid short and 5/1 strikes me as fair enough. He's a relatively lightly raced sprinter and has scope for further progress.

Yorkshire Summer Racing Handicap:
Duke Cosimo £40w @ 5/1 (lost)

(+1294.75)

No comments:

Post a Comment