21/02/2015

Kempton - 21st Feb

    I didn't think I'd be betting again until the Festival but Kempton has had a fair bit of rain in the last couple of days and the ground has come right for Melodic Rendezvous in the Pendil. His two main rivals, God's Own and Irish Saint, are horses I've opposed at least once this season and I think both are overrated and they both give weight away to boot. The selection surprised me last time out at Exeter, the ground looked plenty fast enough for him and Southfield Theatre was a classy opponent but he ran really well despite the odd dodgy jump. Backing him at Hills means I get part of my money back as a free bet if he's second and on ground he loves if he gets round it's hard to see more than one horse beating him.

Pendil Novices' Chase:
Melodic Rendezvous £40w @ 9/4 (lost)

(+328.75)


No comments:

Post a Comment