28/01/2011

Cheltenham - Jan 29th

The Cotswold Chase at headquarters this Saturday looked a nice betting race earlier in the week when Time for Rupert, a novice, was made a short priced favourite with Punchestowns available at a rather mouth watering 4.1 on Betfair. As usual when betting on the machine I tend to dip my toe in rather than have my normal bet on just in case a drift occurs. It's something I should cut out really.
So, when the favourite was pulled out on Thursday I was left with a sorry looking £30 at the aforesaid price. I've topped that up slightly to give me a more respectable bet and I'm hoping for a good performance both for the bet to be landed and for future races as Henderson's animal is a racehorse I've always held in the highest regard.

Punchestowns £50w @ 5/2 (lost)


(+1422.45)

No comments:

Post a Comment