29/07/2011

Glorious Goodwood - Sat

I've not had a look at the whole card yet but have had a bet on Midday in the Nassau Stakes. The bet was placed at 3/1 before the favourite was withdrawn. This has led to a beefy Rule 4 which means a possible 30% deduction in my winnings if my selection wins. To counteract this I have put in a lay IR of part of my stake at a price of 11/10. I'm confident this will be matched as she travels well in her races. Midday was disappointing in her last run, between 6L in the Pretty Polly at the Curragh. However, the only other time she's beaten this far was in a race at the same track - with similar underfoot conditions. That's not a coincidence and her form overall is much the best of this field.

Midday £60w @ 3/1 (won) (Rule 4 deduction - 30p in the £)
IR Lay requested @ 2.2 for £20. (matched)

(-80.5)

No comments:

Post a Comment