04/10/2014

Ascot - 4th Oct

    Just a quick entry today as I'm posting from my computer at work and keep getting interrupted. I've mentioned Mange All a couple of times here since he went into my tracker with his powerful winning effort at Ascot on King George day. The horse he surged past that day, American Hope, runs in a valuable handicap on the same track today over a shorter trip and I think he's worth a bet at around 8/1. Since that run he had a rather unfortunate outing at Goodwood when he was given a coffin draw and never got into it. I'm always prepared to forgive a horse a poor effort on that track and he has plenty going for him today. The 7f will suit, he's up against a fair few 6f beasts and I'm hoping his tendancy to sweat up will be nullified today given the drop in temperatures as we enter into Autumn.

Totepool Challenge Cup:
American Hope £25w @ 8/1 and £15ew @ 15/2 (Non-Runner)

(+1511.45)

No comments:

Post a Comment