09/12/2011

Cheltenham - Dec 10th

Good and bad news as I write this on the Friday. Denman, my favourite horse of all time is retired just before he reaches 12. I'd like to add my tribute to The Tank, he was a monster of a horse at his best and I'll never forget the awesome display of steeplechasing power he used to dismantle Kauto Star in the '08 Gold Cup. On a more positive note, my Arkle fancy Sprinter Sacre put in an exciting round of fast, accurate jumping in his chasing debut at Doncaster earlier this afternoon and I retain the belief that this horse is going to the top.

As for Saturday's action, I've already posted my thoughts on Medermit's chances in the big handicap and the only thing to add is that I've placed a little bet in the place market to go with my win bet.

Medermit £40w @ 14/1 and £20pl @ 5/2 (2nd)


(-475)

No comments:

Post a Comment