30/01/2015

Sandown - 31st Jan

    Champagne West is a horse I've backed a couple of times this season already and I think he'll out run a double figure price in the RSA at the Festival so it's no surprise that I'm keen on him in the Scilly Isles Novices' Chase at Sandown. I thought he ran an excellent race last time out at Cheltenham where he just found Ptit Zig just too nippy and classy to hold off and with nothing in that horse's league in opposition tomorrow I make him a reasonable bet at 5/2. Irish Saint did look like he appreciated the step up to 2m4f in his last race but even with the trip tomorrow being more in his favour than the selection's Champagne West just looks a better horse to me and the top of the market is wrong. The rest of  the field look a bit outclassed.

Scilly Isles Novices' Chase:
Champagne West £40w @ 5/2 (fell)

(+363.75)

No comments:

Post a Comment