02/01/2015

Sandown - 3rd Jan

    Alfie Spinner was rather disappointing at Cheltenham the other day but Nick Williams is in good form overall and the horse of his that's uppermost on my mind these days runs tomorrow at Sandown and I fancy him very strongly. I backed Amore Alato when he was narrowly beaten first time out in a similar event at the same course at the start of December and the improvement I expect from him from his first run of the season to his second is more than enough to offset the 3lb he's gone up in the ratings. The form of that race has been franked since and even at 4/1 he looks a good bet and I'm going in with the same strategy of over betting him and asking for a partial lay given his front running tendencies.

32Red Handicap Hurdle:
Amore Alato £90w @ 4/1 (lost)

(+311.25)

No comments:

Post a Comment