13/06/2011

Royal Ascot - Tues

Tuesday's card at the Royal Meeting is most exciting with Frankel, Canford Cliffs and Goldikova all taking part. It's a great start to the meeting from a sporting point of view although I don't see any bets to be had. I did think at one point that the rain they had on Sunday might make a difference but it's a very quick draining track and I do remember laying back most of the bet I had on George Washington a few years ago in the QEII when it rained on the day only for that fast ground animal to sluice up.

Tomorrow then is a couple of hours of prime racing action to relish. I do have a couple of bets on the Wednesday however. I've already backed Eton Forever in the Hunt Cup and today I added Music Show in the Windsor Forest. She's a cracking price and I will post my thoughts on the second day's action tomorrow evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment