25/11/2015

Newbury - 26th Nov

    Newbury's big winter meeting starts tomorrow and the highlight is the Novice Chase at 14:10. I think the three to concentrate are those without penalties and I would make Beast of Burden a narrow favourite for the race so I was happy to see 10/3 available in a couple of places when perusing oddschecker upon returning home from work. He did unseat in his first outing over fences last month at Chepstow, but before that mishap he'd really impressed with his jumping and I think slightly easier ground will help tomorrow. The Pipe horse who heads the market didn't really impress me at Cheltenham ten days or so ago and I slightly suspect he could be a bit tripless. Value at Risk I do like as a potential chaser but I'm happy to oppose him given how hot this race is considering he's not taken a fence in public before. 

Worcester Novices' Chase:
Beast of Burden £40w @ 100/30 (fell)

(+197)

No comments:

Post a Comment