29/12/2013

Leopardstown - 29th Dec

Another terrible day yesterday. Three of the four horses I backed were pulled up and the other was beaten into second despite looking the likely winner jumping the last. First Lieutenant's run gave me a bit of confidence however. He was a great price and an obvious bet. You just have to keep plugging on and eventually it will come right. I shouldn't have got involved in the Welsh National however.

The Ryanair Hurdle today pitches Hurricane Fly against Jezki and Our Conor. A mouth watering prospect. As a backer of Jezki for the Champion Hurdle I'm with him today as well and have taken 11/4. His form looks stonger than Our Conor and I think the Hurricane is vulnerable to the new kids on the block this season.

Ryanair Hurdle:
Jezki £40w @ 11/4 (lost)

(-652.5)

2 comments:

  1. Greetings Nick. I will follow your blog and wish you much success in 2014.

    jake

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks jake. Appreciate that

    ReplyDelete