14/09/2014

Ante-Post

    Another poor day yesterday and numerically I'm now in the midst of my worst losing streak for at least five years, Rizeena being my fifteenth straight losing bet. However I had such a great start to the season that I'm still showing around a 50% ROI overall.

    Over in France today the Arc Trials take place with Treve being the main horse on show. I'm against all the market leaders for the big race at present and the free bet I received from Paddy Power yesterday via Snow Sky finishing third in the Leger has been placed on Harp Star. I've already backed Gold Ship for the Arc and after much trial and error, as well as major gnashing of teeth, I feel the Japanese are poised for success this Autumn.





Cambridgeshire:
Mange All £15w @ 20/1

Arc:
Flintshire £10w @ 41/1
Gold Ship £10w @ 20/1 and £10ew @ 16/1
Harp Star £25fb via Snow Sky @ 10/1 and £25w @ 10/1

---
Arkle:
Josses Hill £35w @ 106/10

Gold Cup:
Champagne Fever £10w @ 20/1
Taquin Du Seuil £10w @ 26/1

No comments:

Post a Comment