09/09/2014

Doncaster - 10th Sept

    Tomorrow Wilde Inspiration returns to the track where he first came to my attention when a running on second after meeting trouble in running in a handicap in May. I collected at a mouth watering 6/1 (SP 9/4) when he just prevailed at Thirsk last month (first two seven lengths clear.) That effort on the softest ground he's raced on suggested to me that he still had another race in him even after an adjusted mark but I left him alone at Chester a couple of weeks later as he was drawn 12/12 - death on the Roodee. I was pleased to see him run a smasher from such a terrible berth though and at 13/2 he's an easy bet to make for one of the better looking races on the opening day of the Leger meeting.

Romero Insurance Brokers Handicap:
Wilde Inspiration £40w @ 13/2 (lost)

(+1218.95)






No comments:

Post a Comment