24/09/2014

Newmarket - 25th Sept

    The last race at Newmarket tomorrow features one of the few remaining horses left in my tracker this flat season. Secret Hint ran an eye catching race in a handicap at Goodwood at the start of the month when drawn 10 she hung right in the closing stages, ending up a fast finishing fourth upsides horses who took a straighter course throughout the race. She ran off 80 that day and in theory is off the same mark tomorrow but she runs from out of the handicap, carrying 4lbs more than she should. To me though if she'd been better drawn at Goodwood she'd have won with a fair bet in hand so even that 4lb extra doesn't put me off too much, although I'm playing safe by backing her each way. I also think this extra few pounds has been over factored into her price and 6/1 is well worth taking.

EBF Stallions Fillies Handicap:
Secret Hint £25ew @ 6/1 (won)

(+1201.45)

No comments:

Post a Comment