06/09/2014

Haydock - 6th Sept

    Bit of a late one today as I was at work this morning and had computer issues last might. I took 10/1 about Gordon Lord Byron for today's big race at my local track a week or so ago and whilst confidence has taken a knock with a rather unusual dry spell since, the racecourse has had enough of a shower today for me to justify topping up. I would prefer softer conditions though as his best form is with a nice bit of cut. Sole Power heads the market but I can't see him winning a Group 1 over 6f and I'm more afraid of Music Master who ran an excellent race from a poor draw in the Diamond Jubilee in June and looked value for more than a head when winning a Group 3 at Newbury in July. I've covered on him.

Sprint Cup:
Gordon Lord Byron £30w @ 82/10 (2nd)
Music Master £20w @ 8/1 (3rd)

(+1258.95)

No comments:

Post a Comment