09/07/2015

Newmarket - 10th July

 

                                                                              Giofra - 2012

    Like my entry yesterday this one won't be too long as I've already posted my thoughts on one of my bets tomorrow. I think Amazing Maria is overpriced in the Falmouth Stakes given she's one of the few contenders in it who will relish the quick ground. I took 12s at the start of the week and have just topped up at 9/1. Lucida will be tough to beat though so I've gone in each way.

    My other bet is on old favourite Express Himself in the closing race on the card. He's been on my tracker since his seasonal debut in April and whilst I normally remove horses from my list after they've won I left this on in because of the way he won at Haydock last time out. He was slowly out of the gate losing around four lengths as a consequence and mentally I'd consigned my bet to the bin, but Moore roused him home up the straight and he prevailed by just under a length. A five pound rise in the ratings looks lenient given the task he had after his tardy start and I fancy him strongly tomorrow.

Falmouth Stakes:
Amazing Maria £15ew @ 11/1 (won)

Arrowpak International Movers Handicap:
Express Himself £40w @ 3/1 (2nd)

(-807.63)

1 comment:

  1. I have read a few of the articles on your now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorites blog site list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my site as well and let me know what you think.
    Sports and Racing Bonuses

    ReplyDelete