06/07/2013

Sandown - 6th July

I did say in my entry a couple of days ago that I would in all likelihood I would be betting again in the Eclipse Stakes today at the Esher track and Hills enhanced price of 3/1 about Al Kazeem has been taken for a pony. I see the race being between that horse and The Fugue with Mars as the man danger. The horses in front of supposedly the Ballydoyle second string at Ascot were of far higher quality than that which Declaration of War beat in the opening race of that meeting and I think 11/2 is a touch of value about the 3yo. I'm a bit all-in on the race with my two main bets and I have put Mars in a couple of doubles. Wentworth was very eye catching in the Britannia Stakes and although I like him for the mile handicap earlier on in the Eclipse card his price in conjunction with an iffy draw means he isn't main bet material.


Eclipse:
The Fugue £50w @ 49/10 (lost)
Al Kazeem £50w @ 5/2 (won)

Wentworth (Coral Challenge) (lost) and Mars £15 dbl@ 9/2 and 11/2

Mars (lost) and Cirrus Des Aigles (King George) £10 dbl@ 11/2 and 4/1

(-611)

No comments:

Post a Comment