24/05/2015

Leicester - 25th May

    Despite my poor start to the season I feel relatively buoyant about the future, mainly due to the eleven or twelve horses currently in my tracker. I have a larger list than I had last season at the same stage and I've been watching more racing.

    One of these horses runs at Leicester tomorrow. He's called Rio Ronaldo and he's a well related 6f handicapper who won a at Windsor last month despite encountering a bit of trouble in running, trouble that meant he had to circumnavigate most of the (admittedly) small field. He won fairly comfortably in the end and a 6lb rise in the ratings doesn't look harsh at all. The presence of a pesky, unexposed Godolphin creature means he was initially offered at a tidy 9/2 for his race tomorrow and I snaffled that up quick style. Stomp won the same race at Windsor in 2014 in a similar manner and he followed up in his next race, I'll be disappointed if Rio Ronaldo cannot do the same.

Totetrifecta Handicap:
Rio Ronaldo £40w @ 9/2 (lost)

(-645)





No comments:

Post a Comment