03/10/2015

Newmarket - 3rd Oct

    I've already posted my thoughts on today's Group 1 at Newmarket where I took 8/1 about Bawina on Wednesday. She's a consistent filly and it's hard to see her finishing out of the first three. I've topped up at 13/2 this morning with the Hills concession of a free bet if your selection is second. Esoterique is very short at around 6/4 and I fear Integral more, she's worth a bit of a saver.

    My other bet is on Critical Risk in the 5.15. He went into my tracker way back in May when he dead heated in a handicap over a mile at Sandown. I've backed him the last two times he's run - a fast finishing second off a slow pace at Windsor and a strange race at Yarmouth last time out on a day where the card was abandoned with a couple of races left - I haven't seen that race, it's not viewable on video form (Sporting Life) probably because of the issues they had that day. He remains off a winning mark and is in the best possible hands for a handicapper at this sort of trip.

Sun Chariot Stakes:
Bawina £15ew @ 8/1 and £25w @ 13/2 (lost)
Integral (lost) Critical Risk £10w dbl @ 7/2 and 3/1

Racing FX Currency Conversion Handicap:
Critical Risk £30w @ 7/2 (lost)

(-402.82)


No comments:

Post a Comment