09/06/2015

Haydock - 10th June

    This next week or so is quite a big one for me as I have a lot of tracker horses entered up the next few days and then Ascot starts next Tuesday.

    The first of these tracker animals is Express Himself who runs in the 3.40 at Haydock tomorrow. He's been eye catchingly finishing his races off well the last couple of times he's run - I was on when he was third at Newmarket a month ago - and tomorrow he has ideal conditions, with a couple of notable front runners lined up in opposition likely to ensure a good gallop. Unfortunately I feel the booking of Ryan Moore has meant a contraction in his price and so I'm only getting involved for minimum stakes.

Apollobet Weekly Gold Cashback Handicap:
Express Himself £30w @ 7/2 (rule 4 ded') (won)

(-520.75)


No comments:

Post a Comment